How is Rochester’s State Representative,
Tom McMillin doing working for the Citizens of Rochester?
- Introduced a Light Bulb Freedom Bill – Jobs created? NONE!
- Worked to support Radical Florida Pastor Terry Jones right to burn Qurans in Dearborn – Jobs Created ? NONE!
- Voted to tax seniors and gave huge tax breaks to corporations! AFTER SIGNING THE AMERICAN’S FOR PROSPERTY PLEDGE TO NEVER RAISE TAXES!
- Voted for the
most physically intrusive women’s health bill in Michigan History! Calling for
government involvement with MISCARRIAGES as early as 10 weeks
- VOTED AGAINST SUPPORTING AUTISTIC CHILDREN! EVEN WHEN HIS OWN PARTY SUPPORTED IT!
- Introducing Gay Bashing bills that will end up in the courts – Jobs created? NONE! Taxpayer dollars wasted on litigation? We shall see…
- Voted against the 21st Century Jobs Bill signed into law by Governor Snyder!
- Voted Against HB 4788 that helps Detroit Create Jobs – signed into law by Governor Snyder
- Voted against a bill that would help revive the idled Wixom plant
- Voted against banning Texting and Driving....HUH??
- Voted to kill the Michigan Film Program- causing hundreds of layoffs
- Voted to usurp local government control!
- Supports giving our educational tax dollars to out of state corporations!
WATCH THE LATEST FOXNEWS DETROIT STORY ON MCMILLIN BELOW!
Salary, expense accounts, and benefits received from Michigan Taxpayers since being elected in 2008?
$387,808.82*as of 09/30/2012- info from Tom McMillins State Website
Please ask Tom McMillin to start fighting for Rochester and Jobs in Michigan!
Phone: (517) 373-1773
Toll Free: (866) 969-0450
Personal email is email@example.com
Paid for by the Citizens for a better Rochester